What Is The BCHL Spring League?
This BCHL Spring League’ intention is to create an environment where high caliber players can develop and experience the type of league that junior hockey can offer to athletes with the dream of eventually playing NCAA and/or Pro Hockey. The BCHL Spring League is designed to be a stepping stone for players to one-day play in Junior hockey.
The BCHL Spring League runs through April-June 2020. This League will see competition from other junior hockey affiliated teams in a showcase style league environment. The intention is to localize top players teams are hoping to recruit in future seasons. This gives these young prospects the ability to play in a junior hockey atmosphere.
BCHL Spring League – Junior Eagles
With the Junior Eagles getting set to embark on their 3rd year in the BCHL Spring League, we’ll be icing 2 teams this season (U18, U16). Every player who makes one of these 2 rosters will receive:
- Coaching by Junior Level coaches & the Surrey Eagles staff. Players will be exposed to all the rigours and expectations that comes with becoming a top-tier athlete.
- Full length games starting in April and ending in early June + Playoffs. (Schedule to be determined)
- 10-11 hours of development ice, including dryland & video sessions
- Each player will receive an Eagles home/away jersey and socks, pant shells, Eagles polo, and warm-up shirt and shorts
- League Website with full stats, standings, and player profiles
- A Seminar on the BCHL/NCAA hockey journey
- Off-weekends that correspond with province wide camps
How To Register?
Does your young junior hockey player want to try out for one of our JSHL teams? If so, you can click the link here and be taken right to our Jr. Eagles signup form. Once you’re there, select the intended BCHL Spring League Team and one of our front office staff will contact you to complete the registration process.